Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223 LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 225

Thread: GREAT QUOTES..

  1. #191
    Inactive Member LILMOMMA216's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2000
    Posts
    252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well it is Thrusday and I don't know if it is the last day of the work week for all of you, but it is for me. Not that I am bragging. Any way here is one for today:

    Reputation is what you are supposed to be; character is what you are.

    Have a Good One
    Dawn

  2. #192
    Inactive Member LILMOMMA216's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2000
    Posts
    252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I know it has been a few days sense I last typed but it seems like years. I hope everyone had a great Holiday. I enjoyed it very much and spent a lot of time with my Grandson. Who is so tiny, cute. Anyway here is one for today:

    Always hold your head up high, but be careful to keep your nose at a friendly level.

    Have a Great Day
    Dawn

  3. #193
    Inactive Member LILMOMMA216's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2000
    Posts
    252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well it is already Hump day... I had a long weekend from work only to go back and find out that they caught everyone's hours in half. But mine will not be effected because I am launching a new program. But to see alot of my friends upset didn't sit well with me. I guess that is what happens when you work in the automotive industry. Any way here is a quote to get through the day.

    Wisdom is knowing what path to take next....
    integrity is taking it.

    Have a Good one
    Dawn

  4. #194
    Inactive Member LILMOMMA216's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2000
    Posts
    252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well the weekend is getting closer. And I am looking forward to it. Well here is one for today:

    The currents that determine our dreams and shape our lives flow from the attitudes we nurture every day.

    Have A Good One
    Dawn

  5. #195
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    A little Duke for ya Dawn! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

    "Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday."
    -John Wayne [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]

  6. #196
    Inactive Member LILMOMMA216's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2000
    Posts
    252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well it is Friday and it has been a long work week for me. I just hope that I start to see the light of day soon at work. Anyway here is to the weekend:

    "I believe the first test of a truly great person is their humility."
    John Ruskin

    Have A Great Weekend
    Dawn

  7. #197
    Inactive Member LILMOMMA216's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2000
    Posts
    252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well just to let you all know. I will be away from the computer for awhile. On Friday I will be leaving for Florida for a week. I will be returning on May 1st.
    So here is one to start the week off:

    In life what sometimes appears to be the end is really a new beginning.

    Take Care
    Dawn

  8. #198
    Inactive Member LILMOMMA216's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2000
    Posts
    252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well it is Tuesday, and the weather here is getting nice. Anyway here is a quote for today:

    The race goes not always to the swift....
    But to those who keep on running.

    Have A Great One.
    Dawn

  9. #199
    Inactive Member LILMOMMA216's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2000
    Posts
    252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well here we are and it is already Hump Day. I hope all is well with everyone. I am almost all packed for my trip. Well here is one for today:

    "Because you have occasional low spells of despondency, don't despair. The sun has a sinking spell every night but it rises again all right the next morning."
    Henry Van ****

    Have A Great Day
    Dawn

  10. #200
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Have a nice trip LILMOMMA216!
    [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/car.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/plane.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]
    Gus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic